Tuesday, February 25, 2014

TAKING TIME OFF

During the second half of 2013, I took some time off from writing in my blog, designing, and basically anything to with life other than taking care of my mother and working, It paid off because Mom is much better and I feel recharged.  Now time for some catch up.

As part of the design team for Znet Shows, I was involved in a flash challenge using their key chain hooks.  Unfortunately, I did not get my piece done in time however,  I would like to share it now.


Wings of Spring

As you can tell the clasp is a key chain hook.  At first I wondered if such a large hook would look right on a bracelet but it is perfect.  The crystals are all from ZnetShows. They have a wonderful selection of crystals, sea glass, and a variety of other beading supplies! ( The prices are great too!) The wings and other beads are from my collection.

For those of you that don't know, ZnetShows is now publishing a Glossi, Creative Spark, under the creative genius of  Hope Smitherman. It is filled with wonderful pictures, exciting information, and lots of fun.  Check out the first  issue Fall 2013. and the second issue  Winter 2013- 2014.   I am awaiting with great anticipation the publication of the Spring issue. My understanding to that t will have some "Spring Surprises" in it.

Next time, More catching up to do.  Bye for now.


2 comments:

  1. Hi hun I am sorry you had trouble with your blog mix up . I thought I left a message for you. I love the bracelet . My grand daughters would flip over it they are into the charms things now... I have made a few and they have scooped them up...That is where a lot of my jewelry goes lately to family and friends. My fav color is green as you will see when you visit my blog http://www.jaacquelinesjewels.blogspot.com/ The addition of the few green beads just makes the whole design just pop. ty so much for sharing with us all...off to another blog now ...lol....seems that is all I have been doing today...okie dokie bye now happy beading

    ReplyDelete